Friday, October 24, 2008

First Blog

Hello everyone, this my new blog. My name is Shawn and I have many pent up feelings, from the election to life in geneal. This is my place of release and for me to convey my extensive knowledge. So I will just start this off by saying I am a conservative Republican and support John McCain. I just cant understand how people can be snowed over by Barack Obama. The man will run this geat country straight into the ground. His government spending and ridiculous tax plan will collapse this frail economy. My hope is that people will come to their senses and see Obamafor who he is, the most liberal and inept man to ever run for office. Country First!!! McCain/Palin 08!

1 comment:

jah's jaw said...

You have so much material to work with, let the storm begin!!